Thursday, September 22, 2016

Contoh Soal Ulangan Harian Bahasa Inggris Kelas 4 Semester 1 K13



I.      Choose the correct answers.

1.    Do you like apple?
a. Yes, I do             c. Yes, please.          
b. Yes, I am                                       

2.    Anggur ada di samping melon.
 in English is ...
a. The grape is in front of the melon.  
b. The grapes are behind the melon.
c. The grape is next to the melon.

3.    I like ...
7-Khasiat-dan-Manfaat-Buah-Belimbing-Bagi-Kesehatan.jpega.jackfruits.                  
b. mangoes.                    
c. starfruit.

4.    You wash the vegetables with ...
      a. knife                 b. blender              
      c. water

5.    The student ... like dates.
a. does not          b.  not            c. don’t

6.    They ... mango juice.
a. like                 b. likes                   c. is like

7.    Bawang Merah  in English  is ...
a. garlic                b. cauliflower                 
c. onion

8.    Rahma ... like spinach.
a. is                    b.  does not           c. don’t

9.    Does the carrot contain vitamin A?
a. Yes, it does.                     c. Yes, they are.          
b. Yes, it is.

10.  We should throw the rubbish ....
a. into the trash can         b. into the river              c. everywhere


11.  A: Does Amanda drink plenty plain water every day?
B: ...
a. Yes, she is 
b. Yes, she does                  
c. No, she don’t

12.  I eat healthy food ... a day.
a. once         b. three times             
c. five times

13.  Dea always .. her hair every day.
a. combs              b. comb             c. don’t comb

14.  Bad habit   means ...
a. kebiasaan baik                  
b. kebiasaan buruk
c. Perilaku baik

15.  A: How often do you take a bath?
B: ...
a. I take a bath five times a day.                   
b. I take a bath twice a day.
c. I take a bath once a day.

16.  The example of good habits is ...
a. going to bed late
b. take a bath once a day
c. see dentist once a month

17.  A: Do you do exercise once a year?
B: ...
a. Yes, he does                   c. No, he does not           
b. No, I do not

18.  Wash hand means ...
a. mencuci tangan    b. mencuci rambut             c. menyikat gigi

19.  Doni brushes his teeth using ...
a. shampoo                      c. toothpaste             
b. soap

20.  I ...  my bedroom every morning.
a. clean                 b. wash             c. brush 



II.    Find the meaning
jagung.jpg21.  I like ...


22.  I always get up ... in the morning.

23.  A: Do you like cabbage?
B:  ...

24.  Dimas ... to school on time. (datang)

25.  I have breakfast ... .......................... (teratur).
26.  Oranges contain vitamin ...

27.  A: Does Mytha disobey the school rules?
B: No, ...

28.  You ... potatoes (menggoreng).

29.  Sonya and Sarah .......  mangosteens. (suka)

30.  I put the fruits ....... the basket.



III.   Answer the questions below.
1.    Do you do exercise every day?

2.    What does mother need to make soup? (mention 3 vegetables)

3.    brush – I – my – after – teeth – eating – always. 
The best arrangement is ...

4.    Maya tidak suka alpukat-alpukat.
In English is ...

5.    The watermelon is under the table.  
In Bahasa is ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

terimakasih telah berkunjung ke blog saya, jangan lupa tinggalkan komentar ya sahabat :)